Zand Kitchen is experimental with their food and they want the people who taste their products to be creative with their food too. The perfect compliment to any meal their sides adds such a depth of flavour you’ll start to wonder what else you can use them with.
Try these delicious recipes with your side from Zand Kitchen!
Macaroni and cheese
1 clove garlic
3 cups Milk
2 Tbsp oil
3 cups Shredded Colby cheese
2-3 Tbsp mustard
Butter 2 Tbsp
Smoked paprika (based on your liking)
Flour 3 Tbsp
Breadcrumbs ½ cup
Leek ½ one whole
Zand Kitchen’s Spicy Side Sauce for serving
- Preheats the oven to 180°c.
- Cook the pasta according to its package instructions.
- Wash the chicken. Then slice it into small cubes. (Mouth sizes pieces)
- Sauté the chicken in oil until golden. When it’s browned all over it remove the pan from heat.
- Chop, wash and drain the leek. Then sauté it for 2-3 minutes and then remove from heat.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add flour to it. Mix until the flour is slightly cooked. Then add milk to the mixture and stir until there is no longer any flour balls left. Once combined stir until boil for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to it based on your liking.
- Now turn off the heat and add the chicken, leek, cheese and mustard to the sauce. Mix well.
- Pour the sauce made, all over the pasta and toss them gently until all of the pasta is coated with sauce.
- Grease the baking plate and add the pasta to it. Then dust over it with smoked paprika and breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the top starting to get brown. Serve with Zand’s Spicy Side Sauce.