Minced beef 500g
Minced onion 1
Flour 2 Tbsp
Salt and pepper
Oil for pan frying
Zand Kitchen’s New Z Mayo for serving
- Mince the onions. Then squeeze them in your hands or a cloth to exit any excess water. Make the onion as dry as possible.
- Mix the minced beef with the minced onion and add all the eggs to it. Mix well.
- Next step is to add flour. Then add salt and pepper based on the amount you want to the Pattie.
- It is important to make sure that all these ingredients are completely mixed together.
- Make small balls out of the mixture. Then flatten them like a burger Pattie until they are about half centimetre thick.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Once it’s heated add a spoonful of butter to it. Place the patties in the pan.
- Turn the heat to medium. Once one side is brown and golden, flip it to the other side.
- Once both sides are brown and golden you are ready to serve these patties with Zand’s Spicy Side or creamy mayo, or maybe both!